2.07.2009

Yummy Food!!


      We have discovered one more thing that Will has inherited from his parents, his love for food!  The last two weeks we have been starting Will in on some solid food.  Rice cereal wasn't much of a favorite, but he does love oatmeal!  I can't shovel it in fast enough!  If I stop to wipe his mouth, he will start "ooh ooh ooh"ing and reaching his chubby little hands out for the bowl.  It is pretty adorable!  The first time he had green beans he gave Grant and me a questioning look like "did you really mean to give me that?  I'll take more oatmeal please!" 


Eating oatmeal for the first time

First taste of green beans...obviously not a fan!

Switched back to oatmeal after he finished the green beans! 
He was much happier!


Realizing just how full he was!


I love food!  



  I forgot that I was also going to post some pictures of Will in his little Exersaucer!  He absolutely loves it!  During the last week, Grant and I have noticed how much better his hand-eye coordination is getting.  He is now starting to use his toys with his hands instead of just leaning towards them with his mouth open to chew on him!  It always amazes him how much he is learning everyday!  


8 comments:

Staci said...

He is getttin so big I just wanna squish his cheeks i love it

Lindsey said...

Oh my gosh. He is such a sweet little chub-a-roos! Doesn't look like he is wanting for any food. Miss you guys!

lindsay said...

dang, now that's my kind of kid! look at him chowin down!! that's so fun, he's adorable! i bet you guys have so much fun with him.

Kristine said...

Oh my gosh, that's the cutest smile ever! It makes me miss him (and you guys) so much. So, would begging do any good to get you guys to move to Utah? :) We love you all! Give Will a hundred kisses for me--that'll help him remember his aunt Kristine.

Mindy said...

Wow, cute kid! Sounds like you guys are certainly enjoying being parents. It is fun huh?

Lyndsey said...

He is so cute! My fave pic was the "I'm getting full"-- adorable

Durrant said...

Hey Teresa- this is Crystal from UVRMC. I saw your blog on Charlie's and had to look! Congrats on your little boy! He is so dang cute- he looks so much like you! Sound like you guys are doing good!

maremee said...

Oh my goodness! I love that little guy. He was destined to love food, it goes a lot further back in his family than just his parents. :) Come back and stay...or better yet I'll come there where it's warm.