1.28.2009

Will's First Christmas!

    For Christmas this year, we went up to Utah for the month of December since Grant and I both had the time off from work.  It was so much fun to be able to spend all that time with family!  Will was spoiled with so much attention that once we got home I think he missed grandma and grandpa, aunts and uncles and cousins more than Grant and I did!  I thought I would post a few pictures of our little vacation.  Sorry I know they are way past due!  Life has gotten pretty busy since we have been home.  

   For a little update, Grant is now the stay at home parent and doing great!  He loves all the time we gets to spend with Will.  I am pretty impressed at how well he has transitioned into Mr. Mom.  I have know gone back to work and am doing great as well.  I was a little nervous about going back but it has actually gone a lot smoother than I thought it would.  Grant and I are constantly amazed at how great of a baby Will is.  He is now 4 months old and off the chart weight and height for his size.  He is such a happy baby and with very little coxing he is willing to smile and even giggle now for anyone who will give him some attention!  He has discovered his little hands and loves to chew on them or try and grab at things.  He also loves spending time in his exersaucer (pictures of that are coming later.)  We are now starting him on rice cereal and having a hard time trying to get him to use a spoon.  He definitely loves a bottle of nursing much more!  Everything with our little family though is great!  Grant and I could never have imagined parenting to be this much fun already! 


5 comments:

Staci said...

looks like you had a great christmas I remember gettin the sweatshirt WSU good times thats cool you are adjustin goin back to work i couldn't do it but hey i keep up me CE's just in case

lindsay said...

wow, will is just darling! and how fun to see all the family! thanks for posting pictures, your little guy is already getting so big!

maremee said...

That was so fun. I miss having you guys here.

Gilbrides said...

Great pictures. Will is so handsome and growing so quickly! I can't believe how big Rebecca is! Thanks for the pictures.

Lindsey said...

How are you guys?! Will is so darn cute and chubby! I hate that we aren't in your ward anymore so that we can smother him with kisses each Sunday, but I'm sure he gets plenty. We miss you!