Almost 11 months ago, Grant and I went to the Phoenix Zoo where we purchased a one year membership, until today we had not been back. So we decided with the weather being so nice, we should take advantage of the Phoenix sun and get our money's worth on that membership. This was Will's first trip to the zoo and we both think that he found the plants and trees a lot more interesting then the actual animals. Neither one of us really expected too much of a reaction from him for the animals but no matter how close we got to a bird, tortoise, zebra, elephant, or lion he would only stare at the tree. In fact, the harder we tried to get him to notice the animals the more determined I think he was to look in the opposite direction (I hope this little rebellion isn't an indicator of how he will be at two). Grant and I both had a lot of fun, even if Will didn't notice the animals. It was just nice to get out and do something together as a family.
12 years ago






7 comments:
So fun! Your zoo is great. I wish I was there with ya.
what a sweetheart...his smile just melts my heart!
Will looks good too.
:)
These pictures are sooo adorable!! He's such a happy kid!!
Oh!!! He so cute~I just want to squeeze his cheeks. IT'd be so fun to see he and Lily together. Next time you come up you'll have to let me know, so we can some down to springville:)
How fun! I love family outings like that. And thank goodness for warmer days!
Teresa, hey this is Crystal Durrant from UVRMC. I saw your blog on Britt's and had to look! Congrats on your little guy, he is such a cutie! I love those sunglasses! What have you been doing? Sounds like you guys are still in AZ, right? Hope things are going well for you and your cute fam!
Fun! I'm jealous of that warm weather you have! What a cute little family!
Post a Comment