So this year for Halloween, Will dressed up as a little pea in the pod! Again, I am the bias mother but I thought he looked pretty darn cute! We took him to our ward's Trunk-n-Treat where he quickly ate his dinner and then was a sleepy pea in a pod! Surprisingly, he actually enjoyed his costume quite a bit and would flap his arms around and smile for anyone who was willing to give him a little attention! Grant and I thought the arms on this costume were pretty funny because in order for his arms to fill in the costume he would have had to have ape arms. His little arms only went half way so he just kept flapping the sleeves all over the place. The next day we ended up getting family pictures and so we thought we might as well take the costume and get a few pictures of him in his costume also. By the time we were done taking all the pictures Will was so tired we couldn't get him to stay awake no matter what we did. However, this one of our sleepy little pea is turned out to be one of my favorites!
12 years ago


5 comments:
Oh my gosh! He is so adorable--I just want to eat him up!!! We love chubby babies. I don't know if you see it, but I see a resemblance between him and Rebecca and Zachary. Of course it's not exact, so I think I see some of Grant in him too. But what a doll! Thanksgiving can't come soon enough!
Holy smokes. That is the cutest thing I have ever seen. I CAN'T wait to just squish his chubby cheeks.
so cute i love it
I have to agree, the sleeping pea in the pod is just too adorable! He is so sweet and absolutely gorgeous. I know you are biased, but he really is the cutest baby boy!
Will is sooooo cute! What a perfect costume!
I can't wait to see him (and you) next month!
Post a Comment