7.17.2008

Memory Lane

I've been told that I need to do more updates on my blog. So I took this from my friend, Kiersten's blog and thought it sounded like a lot of fun.

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

14 comments:

Garrett and Mindy Sessions said...

Teresa!!! I love you! My favorite memory of you was when we fell asleep talking and I woke up with your hand cupping my bum. Remember???

maremee said...

My memory you of you Teresa has to do with Famous Footwear and a beautiful pair of shoes. I think that's enough of a description.

Lyndsey said...

My favorite memory of you... When you, me, & Mare went shopping, out to eat & had a sleep over =) Also when we went to your ward party thing & we met Darin (singles ward guy) & that weirdo guy that drove an Amigo & wanted to date you.

The Alands said...

Oh Teresa, my favorite memory is you doing my make-up for my wedding, thanks again!. I always was jealous of your talent for putting on make-up, do you still have the suitcase?

Julie said...

When I am with you I swear all we do is laugh but this memorie tops all. Think Midvale- I am sure the workers in the book store thought we were high school girls, giggling like we were. But I was soooo embarrassed to buy the book. I am probably still blushing.

sara said...

yay! I'm glad you are going to post more! uhm where do I even start with the memories? I can't think of any without laughing so hard I need to pee- oh that reminds me of one fun bus ride home after a tennis match... ha! And many times at church or mutual when we couldn't stop laughing... oh the memories! love ya!

Gilbrides said...

Most of my memories of you have to do with you laughing. I love your laugh and the fact that you laugh with you whole soul. I am so jealous of how easily you can laugh at yourself. It shows how comfortable you are with yourself. What a wonderful trait. You are one of the most fun people to be around! I always had fun whenever we were together!

Staci said...

We had some good times comin in late for class bein roomies and just havin fun in good ol tech hall I miss it never thought I would say that but it was fun!

MKE said...

i remember when we went to the bowling alley with the madsens and you had your scrubs on and mark decided to bowl the whole game left handed. by the way.....babies r us is having a big sale on friday. 25 percent off most of their furniture... (not sure if you already have all that.... ) see you tomorrow night :)

Kristine said...

This is probably on a more serious note, but of course there are hundreds of memories of laughing like crazy with you. But I just absolutely, positively LOVED living close to you guys in Phoenix. My favorites? Sunday dinners and playing Settlers of Catan, and Ticket to Ride with you guys. I also loved coming to dinner at your house and playing the Wii. You guys always treated us to something totally fancy and delicious. (And I loved the huge bowl of THE Salad you made for us at every special occasion.) Love you tons!!!

Unknown said...

hey teresa! all i remember is that you and sara were friends and i always wanted to follow you guys around because i thought you were so cool. anyway, i found your blog and i just wanted to say hi and congrats on your baby boy that will be coming soon!

Teryn said...

teresa- all I have to say is, "Girls camp!!!!"
love teryn

The P*dunc's said...

ditto to Teryn's and Sara's comments.

Mine: KT-Killer Teresa!!!!!

White Out said...

I just want to know where all the memories of Grant are. I mean this isn't only Teresa's blog but that is a memory of Teresa always hogging the spot light. Just look at any picture with her in it. She is ALWAYS striking a pose. But I remember hearing that Teresa was dating a guy and was gonna marry this guy named Grant (i was on my mission). So I was pretty curious coming home because all i had seen on him was a couple pictures of him in bum hugging tight shorty-mc-short shorts and a tight T-shirt and sweatband just to play ping pong. I thought what a geek. But i came home and found out that Teresa couldn't have gotten a better guy. Props to you Grant. Remember when I took you to your first college football game. Good times. Keep it sleezy.jk
Dave