5.21.2010

Just Random Things!

So if anyone still checks this blog, I admire your faith in me that I might actually do something! Probably everyone agrees with me that life is busy, however, the majority of you still are able to update your blogs and show all of the wonderful things going on in your life. It is one or the other with me apparently. Lately, I have been OBSESSED with sewing little projects (to the point that it is keeping me up till 1:00 am and then wake up late for work and rush out the door without washing my hair for the 4th or 5th day in a row). But with my sister having had a baby in December, Dave & Karlie any day, and Tanner and Lupe in just a couple of months and then about five other friends being pregnant, I can always come up with an idea for someone. My friend just turned me on to this blog tonight www.oneprettything.com and I have just spent the last hour thinking of all the things I could do for Will and so many other kids! I only wish I could quit my job and support my family this way, but I seriously think we would have to scale back on a few things to make ends meet. Sadly though I don't have any pictures of my crafts!

Here are some pictures though from the last couple of months.
This is just a picture of Will brushing his teeth. It amazes me at how fast he is growing up and how he is starting to insist on him being able to do as much as he can by himself. He loves that little stool and will carry it around to help him climb up on things.



This is Will Easter morning after he found his little Easter basket. It didn't take him long to realize there was candy in each of the eggs and we weren't stopping him from eating it! Let's just say that to him that equals a pretty good morning!


Here we are doing a little easter egg hunt. After the first egg, he wanted to stop and eat the candy, but then he saw that there were more eggs to grab so he kept moving until the job was done!

Grant and I have always loved reading books to Will! Most of the time when I can't hear Will playing it usually means he is into something he shouldn't, but lately he has started going into his room, grabbing some books, and then sitting in his glider and will just look through the books. I love it! I think it is so sweet!


This is Mother's Day morning when Will is painting me a picture with Grant. The final project was a bouquet of feet and hand prints. I have to give Grant credit for going to all of that work because finger painting with such a wiggly little boy can make such a big mess!

8 comments:

Elder and Sister Andrus said...

Will is so cute he totally looks like you now thats so awesome you are so crafty!

Staci said...

Sorry I was logged in on my moms account that last post was me!

lindsay said...

wow - he has grown up so much since the last time I saw him! he's such a handsome little man!

maremee said...

I love the pictures. He's growing up so stinkin' fast. Good thing you and Will will be here in ONE MONTH! [Will will ... baha] Good job on your crafts. The ones I've seen are very impressive!

Malinda said...

Will is sooo big and adorable!!! I can't wait until we can see you guys again...hopefully soon!!

Gilbrides said...

What an adorable big boy! I love his hair and big eyes. He is just so cute! I love this stage when they are so helpful and curious. Brushing teeth and reading books is sure grown-up! You are amazingly talented and I can see why you would want to stay up late sewing fun projects. Glad to hear you are all doing well. Thanks for the update---it's so fun to keep up. :)

Leisa, Cory and Suzie Galloway said...

Wow, he's getting so big--and is such a cutie! Thanks for the updates. 8)

Nances said...

Will is so adorable!! I love him standing on the stool!
Take some pictures of your projects--I'd love to see 'em you are so crafty that way!