First a little disclaimer, this post is long and is two weeks outdated, but I have been having issues with getting all the pictures on the post! So I hope everyone appreciates all the work I've gone through! So on Sunday, we went over to Dave & Kelli's place to have dinner. It was t
he first time since Christmas, we have all had a chance to get together. As always, there was a lot of laughing and joking! Here are a few pictures..
he first time since Christmas, we have all had a chance to get together. As always, there was a lot of laughing and joking! Here are a few pictures.. Afterwards, my mom taught all the grandkids, except Will, how to bake bread. Yum! Yum! That smell of bread baking brings bake memories of warm bread after school!
Later that night, we had a tasty BBQ while swimming at Dave & Karli's house! The weather was perfect for a BBQ and swimming! We all had a great time having cannon ball contests, going down the slide and water fights!
On Tuesday, we all went to Boondock's where we played a little miniature golfing, go-karting, bumper boats and arcade games! I knew Grant would probably love all of this just as much as any of the kids! When they were on the bumper boats, you could squirt people with your water guns! found some guy he didn't even know and just soaked him! Afterwards, he overheard him talking to his family saying, "Did you see that guy with the blue shirt!?! He wouldn't leave me alone!" It was a lot of fun!
On Wednesday, we down to BYU and did some bowling! Every time I bowl, I realize the longer I bowl, the quicker my game goes down hill! My mom was great and stayed at home to watch Will so we could enjoy the game a little more. It was pretty cute seeing Rebecca, Jeff, Brandon, Zachary & Matthew bowling! Afterwards, Dad treated us to some ice cream up at the CougarEat. Later, that afternoon my cousin Krista stopped by to see me with her two adorable little kids! It was so much fun to see her! I was so glad it worked out that we got to see each other! Thanks again for coming over!
On Thursday, this was a very special day for Grant & me! It was our 4th Wedding Anniversary! WOW! Where did the time go!?! I can't believe how much I love Grant and all the wonderful things he does to make me happy! That night, my family watched Will so we could go out to dinner and a movie. It was the first time in a while that we have gone on a date, BEFORE Will was in bed! It was so nice to spend some time with just each other! Earlier that afternoon, we went to the Dinosaur museum at Thanksgiving Point. It was so interesting learning and seeing all the dinosaurs!
On Friday, my family went camping, but Grant and I opted out of that because Will would not have slept very well and so NO one would have slept! Instead Brooke and Spencer came down from SLC and we went to Olive Garden to visit Kelli while she was working! It was great to catch up with each other! Then the next morning, Tanner, Lupe and Anna came down and we went to play a little tennis! As always, tennis is so much fun to play, no matter how long you've been away from the sport! Will even had fun chasing the ball all over the court!
Sadly, that afternoon we were packing up and heading back home! It was a great week! I was so glad I got a chance to get up there so I could see Karen and her three boys while they were visiting! Thank you mom & dad, Karen, Kris & Nate, Dave & Karli, and Marianne! Will loved all the attention from his cousins! Thanks again to Dave & Kelli, Brooke & Spencer, Tanner & Lupe, and Alli for making the time to visit! I know things are pretty busy for you guys with work! It means a lot to us when we get to spend time together! Thanks again EVERYONE for making it a great trip!


5 comments:
Looks like you had lots of fun! Sorry we didn't get to meet up. Maybe next time?!
Cute pictures! It was worth the wait. :) We are so glad you got to come too. Life is just better with everyone here. That cute little Will was a big hit with everyone too. A favorite among the cousins and adults. :) (Rebecca now lists one of her talents as "playing with babies")--great practice for her, right? Love you guys!
What a fun trip! It looks like you guys really went to all the fun places!! Will is such a cutie. You look fantastic as well! Glad you were able to have such a great visit!
I'm so glad you updated and that you got to come. Wish you could still be here though. Love you.
I was so glad that we got to see you guys too!!! When I'm around you, it makes me miss you more though. hope everything is going great with Grant starting school. How's the house hunt?
Post a Comment